Ready to find out more?
Download the application form
Download the application checklist
What does it take to be a CWMA Member?
CWMA membership is a mark of excellence and is intended to give prospective clients the peace of mind that all members:
- Have been trading at least three years.
- Can prove that their projects comply with BS EN 12572
- Are able to supply three references.
- Can supply structural calculations for those walls.
- Are a member of an accredited health and safety scheme.
- Hold the relevant insurance.
If you've reached this page because you are interested in joining CWMA then you can download an application form and a checklist from the links above. If you'd like more information or have a specific query then please use the contact form.